Wednesday 13 October 2010

Bookings for April JoY now up!!

Yay!!!

http://www.jewelofyorkshire.co.uk/box-office/

The class lists for the next Jewel Of Yorkshire event are up on the website for booking!!

There are quite a few I'd like to do this time. I need to sit down with the list and decide. This is what I do - I print out the class list and sit with it for a few weeks, crossing and uncrossing classes. It's so hard to choose all the classes I want to do, taking into account my own stamina levels, time for shopping at the souk (so important at JoY, they have wonderful vendors!), and my budget. Otherwise I'd just fill up the two full days with classes and be utterly exhausted by the middle of Saturday afternoon!


So excited!!! Anyone else thinking of going?

No comments:

Post a Comment